Property Management Services
For the owner who (is not a resident in Thailand and) leases out the property which
required professional management services to manage and take care of the property.
Our services as follows:
- Arrange the lease contract and prepare a property in neat condition before tenant
- Ensure that your rental is being paid on time. If not, we will give warning to the
tenant first by verbal and send collection letter further
- Provide maintenance and repairing services when necessary. Our company will
provide you advance notice together with the estimated cost. We will conduct our
services upon your acceptance and the bill will be forwarded to the owner accordingly
- Make payment for all utility fees, common fee, and other expenses related to the
- Property supervision by ensuring smooth and comfort transaction between owner and tenant
- Send income and expense report quarterly to the owner
- Property inspection when the contract expires, including damage, and inventory check, and manages the payment of all utility bills (cable TV, internet, water, electricity)
- Seek for new suitable tenant (when contract expires or the tenant move out).
- Our fee is 10% of rental